Combined list for EconomicPolicyJournal.com and Target Liberty.
1. Science, Technology, and Government by Murray Rothbard, Because of this and this. (Second month on list)
2. Taking a Stand: Reflections on Life, Liberty, and the Economy by Robert Higgs. Because of this. (Second month on list)
3. Wealth, Poverty and Politics: An International Perspective by Thomas Sowell (First month on list)
4. Organized Crime: The Unvarnished Truth About Government by Thomas DiLorenzo (First month on list)
5. The Pith of Life: Aphorisms in Honor of Liberty by Jakub Bozydar Wisniewski. Because of this. (Second month on list)
Highly Recommended 6. Out of Poverty: Sweatshops in the Global Economy by Benjamin Powell (First month on list)
7.Thinking as a Science by Henry Hazlitt, Because of this. (Second month on list)
8. Ideal by Ayn Rand-Because of this. Third month on list.
9. The Road to Serfdom by Friedrich Hayek. On the Rand Paul scrubbed list. (Second month on list)
10. The Secret of Selling Anything by Harry Browne --On list because of this: If You Want to Get a Great Job, Read Harry Browne and Network, Network, Network. 17th appearance on list.