Combined list for EconomicPolicyJournal.com and Target Liberty.
1. How to Lie With Statistics by Darrell Huff. Because of How to Make Seductive Nonsensical Causal Argument
2. Prices and Production by Friedrich Hayek. Because of When Friedman Readily Admitted He Didn't Understand Hayek's 'Prices and Production'
3. Signals: The Breakdown of the Social Contract and the Rise of Geopolitics by Pippa Malmgren. Because of this: How a Few Men on Wall Street End Up Setting National Economic and Monetary Policy
4. Wealth, Poverty and Politics: An International Perspective by Thomas Sowell (Second month on list)
5. Million Dollar Habits: 10 Simple Steps To Getting Everything You Want In Life by Robert Ringer. Because of this. Elevent appearance on list. Most recently because of Why I Am Not Going to Be Reviewing Charles Koch's New Book
6. How to Be Rich by J. Paul Getty Because of Why I Am Not Going to Be Reviewing Charles Koch's New Book.
7.The Lucifer Effect by Philip Zimbardo. Because of this.
8. The Clinton's War on Women by Roger Stone and Robert Morrow. Because of this.
9. The Case for Gold: A Minority Report of the U.S. Gold Commission by Ron Paul and Lew Lehrman. Because of Ben Bernanke on Ron Paul's Understanding of the Gold Standard.
10. Out of Poverty: Sweatshops in the Global Economy by Benjamin Powell (Second month on list)