Combined list for EconomicPolicyJournal.com and Target Liberty.
1.Million Dollar Habits: 10 Simple Steps To Getting Everything You Want In Life by Robert Ringer. Because of this. Twelfth appearance on list. Most recently because of Why I Am Not Going to Be Reviewing Charles Koch's New Book
2. How to Lie With Statistics by Darrell Huff. Because of How to Make Seductive Nonsensical Causal Argument. Second month on the list.
3. Good Profit: How Creating Value for Others Built One of the World's Most Successful Companies by Charles Koch Because of this?
4. America's Bank: The Epic Struggle to Create the Federal Reserve by Roger Lowenstein Because of this: Lowenstein's Stranger Than Fiction Story of the Fed
5. The Midas Paradox: Financial Markets, Government Policy Shocks, and the Great Depression by Scott Sumner. Because of this.
6. Chicagonomics by Lanny Ebenstein
7. Wealth, Poverty and Politics: An International Perspective by Thomas Sowell
8. Freedom of Opportunity Not Equality of Opportunity by George Reisman
9. Signals: The Breakdown of the Social Contract and the Rise of Geopolitics by Pippa Malmgren. Because of this: How a Few Men on Wall Street End Up Setting National Economic and Monetary Policy Second month on list.
10. The Secret of Selling Anything by Harry Browne --On list because of this: If You Want to Get a Great Job, Read Harry Browne and Network, Network, Network. 18th appearance on list.