Combined list for EconomicPolicyJournal.com and Target Liberty.
1. The General Theory of Employment, Interest, and Money by John Maynard Keynes Surprise best seller.
6.Never a Dull Moment: A Libertarian Look at the Sixties by Murray Rothbard. Fifth month on the list. Because of this.
7. SJWs Always Lie: Taking Down the Thought Police by Vox Day. Fifth month on the list. Because of this.
8. The Privatization of Roads and Highways: Human and Economic Factors by Walter Block. Third appearance on list.
9. Human Action: A Treatise on Economics by Ludwig von Mises.
10. Great Wars and Great Leaders: A Libertarian Rebuttal by Ralph Raico