Sununu & Gingrich give us the skinny on how those disruptive Paulian dirtyshirts are going to help make Romney the new king:
Buzzfeed tells us:
Former New Hampshire Governor John Sununu, a tough Romney surrogate and one of the top nemeses of disaffected Ron Paul delegates, said on Wednesday that he expects the Paulites to all vote for Mitt Romney in November. The party, he says, is unified.Gingrich also received the memo. Watch him credit Rand Paul and say [at about 1m 50s] that "90% of the Ron Paul people will be with Romney, and the other 10% probably will sit it out":
"I think the bulk of the Ron Paul supporters are good Americans who want to replace President Obama," Sununu told BuzzFeed outside a breakfast with New Hampshire and Pennsylvania delegates. "I think they're going to vote the right way in November."
Rand is really doing a stand up job with the regime. He has them right where he wants them.