Combined list for EconomicPolicyJournal.com and Target Liberty.
HOT 1. The Problem With Socialism By Thomas DiLorenzo Because of this. First month on the list.
Recommended 2. A Tipping Point for Liberty: Exposing and Defeating Leviathan Government by Adam Dick. Because of this. First month on the list.
3. Economics In One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt. Because of this. Fourth appearance on list.
4. Twenty Years of Inside Life in Wall Street or Revelations of the Personal Experience of a Speculator by William Worthington Fowler. Edited by Janet M. Tavakoli. Because of this. Second month on list.
5. Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky. Because of Hillary Clinton's 1969 Thesis on Saul Alinsky. Sixth appearance on list.
6. Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins. Becasue of Up and Comming Economic Hit Woman Gets Kerala, India Assignment . First month on the list.
7. Austrian School Business Cycle Theory by Murray Rothbard. Sixth appearance on list. Because of this.
8. The Fed Flunks: My Speech at the New York Federal Reserve Bank By Robert Wenzel Because of this. 12th appearance on list.
9. Anatomy of the State by Murray Rothbard Second appearance on list.
10. Fatal Conceit by F.A. Hayek Because of this. First month on the list.