Combined list for EconomicPolicyJournal.com and Target Liberty.
1. The Problem With Socialism By Thomas DiLorenzo
2. Economics In One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt.
3. How to Master the Art of Selling by Tom Hopkins.
4. SJWs Always Lie: Taking Down the Thought Police by Vox Day.
Recommended 5. Hitler's Beneficiaries: Plunder, Racial War, and the Nazi Welfare State by Götz Aly. I originally recommended this book in the EPJ Daily Alert. It provides an extremely important lesson on how government can take your assets. Hitler did it to the Jews and also to the citizens of the many countries where German troops were occupying forces. If you know the many ways it was done in the past, the more you will be able to protect about such a possibility in the future. A word to the wise, read this book. -RW
6. The Road to Serfdom by Friedrich Hayek.
What Has Government Done to Out Money by Murray Rothbard.
8. Never a Dull Moment: A Libertarian Look at the Sixties by Murray Rothbard.
9. Austrian School Business Cycle Theory by Murray Rothbard.
10. The Fed Flunks: My Speech at the New York Federal Reserve Bank by Robert Wenzel