The path they've chosen is to paint him as a small-government, free-marketer. Several have hyperbolically tried to even pass Ryan off as a libertarian!
Now that Ron Paul is leaving the political scene, it's very important not to let the media succeed in re-defining free-markets and libertarianism.
The upcoming election does not present a stark contrast in ideologies. And Ryan will not cut, slash, or gut anything.
Below you'll find all posts that have appeared on EPJ that cut through the propaganda. When you're confronted by those who fear that the welfare/warfare state will come to a screeching halt if Ryan becomes VP, assure them that they need not fear -- and send them a link:
- Did Paul Ryan Game the CBO Scoring System?
- Krugman Konfusion (Paul Ryan Edition)
- Paul Ryan as Military Keynesian
- Ugh, The Clueless Gold Hater Joe Weisenthal
- Now Paul Ryan is a Hayekian
- More Absurd Promotion of Paul Ryan as a "Radical Free Market" Advocate
- Tim Carney Bazookas Paul Ryan
- The Mitt Romney-Paul Ryan's Brother Money Connection
- Paul Ryan: The Koch Brothers Get Their Man
- Paul Ryan on Attack
- Paul Ryan: 'Biggest 'Brown Noser'
- Ben Swann Smacks Paul Ryan Hard
- Now Boehner Defends Paul Ryan's TARP Vote
- Grover Norquist Takes On Paul Ryan and the War Party
- Romney Budget Plan + Ryan Budget Plan = Total B.S.
- Obama Campaign: Ryan Kisses the Ring of Adelson
- FOX News: Ryan Budget Plan Doesn't Actually Slash the Budget
- Reagan’s Former Budget Chief, David Stockman, Rips Paul Ryan
- Paul Ryan Insider Trading Thief
- Senior Cato VP Goes GaGa Over Paul Ryan
- VIDEO: Ron Paul on Paul Ryan
- Paul Ryan as a Team Player
- Ezra Klein: Ryan Isn't a Deficit Hawk
- Ron Paul on Paul Ryan
- Bought and Paid for Paul Ryan
- The Marketing of Paul Ryan - by, Justin Raimondo
- Cato Propaganda about Republicans and Paul Ryan
- Did Paul Ryan Misunderstand Ayn Rand?
- Slick Paul Ryan on TARP
- What the Wisconsin Republican Liberty Caucus Doesn't Want You to Know About Paul Ryan
- Paul Ryan's Slick Healthcare Plan
- Paul Ryan's Ballsy Attempt to Create A Huge Tax Reduction for His Crony Bow Hunters
- How Much of a Micro-Tax Nut Job is Paul Ryan?
- Don't Confuse Paul Ryan with Ron Paul