Thursday, August 14, 2014

Want an Armored Personnel Carrier for Your Police Force? Just Fill Out This One-Page Form

WaPo writes:

Applying for federal student aid? You'll need to fill out a 10 page application. Social Security retirement benefits come with an eight-page form, a passport application is six pages, and the shortform Obamacare application is five.
But if you are a law enforcement agency in the U.S., you can apply for a free armored tactical vehicle from the Pentagon with a simple one-page form, below. You can even apply for multiple vehicles using the same form!

No comments:

Post a Comment